The Grim Council is the ruling office of the Black Covenant which debates and votes on how the civilization is run.
The Grim Council was formed just a phew weeks after the creation of the Black Covenant, which formulated the council in a dark reflection to that of the Dawn's Republic's Council.
The Grim Council is organised in that each council member is responsible for a certain position of the Covenant's divisions. However there are also council members who don't represent a official status and are considered wealthy individuals who are in for their own interest rather then the interests of the drakari in general.
Council Master Edit
Council Lord Edit
The Lords are responsible for the managment of settlements, areas and sites that fall under the Black Covenant's juradiction, these locations include Shen'dow, the Barrows, the Silken Caverns & Shen'Drellia
Notable Council Members Edit
- Galderek - Council Master
- Vehna - Council's offical for Shen'dow
- Draven - Council's head of military
- Barbara - Council's head of Stealth
- Lyidria - Council's head of the Priesthood
- Eberdear - Council's Head of Magical Studies
- Mismao - Council's official for the Barrows