Death Guardians are unique form of undead because they do not actually need a skeleton to be reanimated, only a soul and a husk to hold the soul is needed, the ritual does not even require living remains and can be created from organic or mineral matter. Once the ritual is complete the Death Guardian has full control over his mind and body but is forced to do the bidding of their summoned master. They are independent thinkers and so arent mindless like most other undead. Death Guardians retain the abilites of their former lives or can inherit abilties from their master but will act selflessly in defending their creator. If the conduit of theDeath Guardian is destroyed then the Necromancer who summoned it can easily perform another ritual to summon them back into their command. However if the Necromancer dies then the Death Guardian will be killed aswell.
Noted Death GuardiansEdit
- Morgrim Katanova - 2nd King of Stars who was reanimated by Mardrake Transfer
- Jack - Unknown Swordsman who was reanimated by Jorn Herr
- Shivermane - Highland Dire Wolf who was renaimated by Katarine Transfer
- Fedge - Unknown creature (likely a Hill Giant) who was reanimated by Uwen Lichen
- Lend Seaworthy - Former Admrial of Starlet Navy who was reanimated by Kerris the Darkscale
- The first Death Guardian was Morgrim Katanova but during the early stages Morgrim was far superior to that of his master Mardrake Transfer.
- Orignally in the early stages of Katarine Transfer's lore she had a Death Guardian of a Dire Scorpion called Harris. The concept never really caught on